Often times what we desire the most are also the things that trigger great fear in us. Sharing our vulnerable stories can be scary but you are not alone. We all need an ear to hear us and a heart to understand us.
My approach to counseling is a team effort approach. This allows me to meet you directly where you are. My main goal is to join with you on your journey and be an advocate of support for you.
- Relationship Issues
Any form of abuse
and many others...
I approach therapy with an integrative style with means I use a combination of various modalities specifically tailored for your specific needs. A few treatment approaches that I utilize often are:
- Neurocounseling (Brain-Based)
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Cognitive-Behviorial Therapy (CBT)
- Narrative Therapy
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- and many others...
Type of Counseling
- Dyads (i.e. couples/parent-child)
- School, Church, and Organization Groups (i.e. support/grief groups, women's self-care groups)
- EMDR Disaster Relief Groups
- EMDR Peak Performance Groups
Cost per session: Price varies. Contact for a quote.
Sliding Scale: Yes
Take Insurance: No
Accepted Payments: Cash or Check
School/Degree: Lipscomb University/M.S. Professional Counseling 2011 & Trevecca Nazarene University/Ph.D. Candidate Clinical Counseling (Current)